An innovative leader, Brett Shaffer touts 20 years of successful construction management experience. As a project executive, Brett has managed projects with contracts in excess of $65 Million in both interior and exterior renovations, as well as new construction.
Brett holds a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from the University of Florida. His vast experience and proven quality of performance in the healthcare segment and higher education segment of the commercial construction industry has created a wide network of business associates. His talents helped secure DS Contracting’s early-phase contract awards, and his drive for success is paving the way for future strategic partnerships.
Brett’s creative energy combined with a drive to surpass customer expectations is positioning DS Contracting to grow exponentially. His background in pre-construction and project management is key to his CEO role, as he secures systems and structures for efficiency and effectiveness in delivering superior services for customers.
- BRETT’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vast experience with healthcare facilities and overall commercial construction projects – everything from field supervision, to estimating, to senior project management in the construction world.
- EDUCATION: University of Florida, B.S., Construction Management
- CERTIFICATIONS: Certified General Contractor #1524107, OSHA 30, LEED Accredited, ICRA Certification
- COMMUNITY / INVOLVEMENT:
- Marion County ARC, Board of Directors
- ARC Event Sponsor
- Sponsor Member the Shriners – Mason
- Cub Scout Volunteer