With nearly 20 years in facilities management, Todd Kouns oversees quality control and contractor relations as Wallcoverings+, Division President.
Todd spent over a decade with Wallcoverings+, growing his painting company through dedication, an eye for detail, and outstanding interpersonal skills. Prior to Wallcoverings+, Todd was a facilities manager overseeing staff, logistics, security, and construction renovations for a 275,000 sq. ft. church on a 7-acre campus with 13 buildings. Earlier in his wide-spanning career, Todd managed facilities, design presentations, and renovations at Kennedy Space Center. He also served as a facility co-manager at OPF (Orbiter Processing Facility), a maintenance facility for U.S. space shuttle orbiters.
In 2015, Todd merged his exceptional skills with the team at DS Contracting, LLC for a mutual goal to provide high quality, comprehensive contracting services to customers.
- TODD’S HIGHLIGHTS: Diverse background in quality assurance, skilled trades, customer satisfaction, and renovation projects. Strong and sophisticated background in facilities management for a wide range of industries.
- EDUCATION: Palm Beach Community College
- Certifications: OSHA 30, First Aid/CPR/AED
- US Army, Special Forces
- Florida National Guard
- COMMUNITY / INVOLVEMENT:
- Painting & Decorating Contractors of America
- Medical, Dental and Construction Mission Trips, Nicaragua, Honduras, Haiti
- Mission trips to Cuba and Belgium to teach English