William Douglas brings more than 30 years of professional experience in commercial construction with value-added specialties for customers in healthcare, government, education, and commercial industries.
As Chief Operations Officer, William directly oversees all of the field and project managers as well as the sub-contractors working for DS Contracting, LLC. Serving as a mentor to the company’s future leaders, William ensures the quality, timeliness, and productivity of all field operations. He creates and implements field policies to ensure a safe and profitable working environment. William also strives to ensure all customer projects are completed on time and within budget for total customer satisfaction.
William specialized in construction management and design-build projects as a general superintendent and director of field operations. With an upbringing and extended career in construction, he has acquired unparalleled knowledge of blueprints, specifications, and designs. These skills enable the firm’s pre-construction team to produce bids and proposals that meet specified budgets and construction timelines.
- WILLIAM’S HIGHLIGHTS: Valuable knowledge of Florida building codes, AHCA inspections, and ICRA processes – everything from hospital emergency-department renovations, to helicopter landing pads, to construction for landmark buildings.
- MILITARY: United States Air Force
- CERTIFICATIONS: OSHA 30, ICRA Certification, First Aid/CPR/AED
- COMMUNITY / INVOLVEMENT:
- First United Methodist Church of Starke Member
- UMM President
- The Well Project, Gina’s Kids Event Sponsor
- Youth Ministry Sponsor