With integrity and loyalty, we provide construction services for customers across Florida, the Southeast, and beyond.
Our team attentively listens to each unique customer’s needs, whether a nursing facility or hospital, a school or campus, an auto dealership, a church, or a commercial building. Our goal is to transform your project and design ideas into a reality. As a professional and reputable commercial construction company, DS Contracting is dedicated to providing the highest distinction of artisanship and efficiency at a reasonable cost on every project we are called upon to manage. From the building design to the final phase of construction, our crew works to meet deadlines and ensure quality results.
- Pre-Construction Services
- Whether you are a health facility manager, commercial property owner, administrator, developer, or fellow construction manager – our team is equipped to deliver pre-construction services to exceed your expectations.
- Design Build
- With diversity of experience in construction and design, we are your trusted design-build contractors for managing every aspect for a successful project completion.
- Construction Management
- With a top-rated leadership team, DS Contracting provides direction, material, design, performance, and cost-efficiencies that far surpass the less experienced competition in construction management.
- General Contracting
- The success of your construction or renovation project is built on our vast experience and knowledge in specialized segments of the commercial contracting industry.
Industry Certifications and Training: We surpass the competition in providing comprehensive construction services. As your complete source for high-quality workmanship, DS Contracting has team member certifications with OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 (Occupational Safety and Health Administration). We are prepared to exceed expectations for projects supporting customers in Commercial Industries, Education, and Government. Also, we specialize in serving the construction needs for the Healthcare industry. Our healthcare construction experience includes AHCA inspections (Agency for Health Care Administration) and certifications in ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment).
Contact our certified General Contractor at 352-304-6192 to discuss transforming your ideas into a successfully completed project.