Construction for Government Entities
The qualified team at DS Contracting, LLC is prepared to provide outstanding services for government construction projects with local, state, and federal entities. Our leaders understand security and access controls required for governments, and we meet regulations to ensure proper clearances are adhered to for each project.
Construction Services & Facility Services
DS Contracting is building a solid reputation in surpassing expectations for government agencies. Our team members’ careers have included construction services for government offices, the Veterans Administration, and U.S. Post Office branches in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
We collectively bring unique skillsets to construction projects and provide sophisticated knowledge of building codes and regulatory processes for many types of construction. Demolition, rough carpentry, framing, drywall, painting, flooring, doors, hardware, and numerous other specialties are part of our repertoire. Strategic partnerships in numerous industries, self-performance of the general trades, and our management team’s diverse background and skillsets all ensure exceptional results for Florida entities as well as other government offices, agencies, and municipalities across the United States.
- Gainesville Regional Utilities, KWRF Operations Center, Gainesville, Florida
- Installed all doors and hardware including wall blocking for casework, counters, shelving, and restroom specialties. Work also included the providing and installation of all drywall work.
- Veteran’s Administration, Upgrade to Management Center, Gainesville, Florida
- Provided and installed the drywall, and metal framing for the renovation of a 3,000 SF office
- Florida Department of Transportation CR46A Administrative Building, Sanford, Florida
- Provided and installed framing, drywall, insulation and acoustical ceiling tile for building renovation.
We would be happy to answer your specific questions about our growing scope of services for Local, State and Federal Entities. Contact DS Contracting at 352-304-6192 to learn more.